News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Vintage Puppy in my Pocket

Started by jenna4444, June 01, 2013, 06:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenna4444

Hi, I collect "vintage" Puppy in my Pocket from the 90s.  Does anyone else?  I'm towards the end of my collection and am looking for the last few!  I mostly need the moms + babies sets after #125, I think some are technically "Animal Hospital" figures.  I also collect Topps Precious Puppies and need just a couple more.  Let me know if you have any for sale, thanks!

blackdanter

I have no idea what these are!  ;) If you post pictures I'll keep an eye out and sign post you if I see any.

jenna4444

http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/19255/jenna4444

This is my collection :)  The trouble is they were mostly sold in Europe, but I live in the United States, so I'm having trouble finding the last few.

Thanks!

Tray.w

Hi I'm looking the best place to sell my collection I have all the mother and baby sets most of series one and two, the puppyville hotel and display box, most of the playsets. Were is the best place to sell them? I'm in England but have posted to USA before and didn't cost to much. Just joined the forum.

Tracey

LorenzoItaly

I only have the Welsh Corgi, the Border Collie and the Jack Russel...