This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Orca (Bullyland-Sea Life).  (Read 4122 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Orca (Bullyland-Sea Life).
« on: July 20, 2013, 07:01:19 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Orca ( Orcinus orca ) Linnaeus, 1758 of Bullyland - Sea Life. Total lenght is 200 mm.

Bullyland have done a lot of figures of animals, but the quality of their figures are not too good. Currently the quality of their figures are better than the past. This figure is a good example of a intermediate figure. The sculpt, details, colors and proportions are nice but we can find better replies of this shark. I bought these figures two month ago in a store of my girlfriendĀ“s town, the same store that Great White Shark ^-^.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 09:07:40 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Orca (Bullyland-Sea Life).
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 10:25:58 AM »
Absolutely! :) More recent figures by Bullyland are generally better detailed. Currently I'd say of all non-Japanese figures the new Safari Ltd WS Sealife and the Papo versions are the best. The latter one is quite big, too. Oh, I just see, neither of them has a walk-around, yet. Something that should definitely be changed!

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Orca (Bullyland-Sea Life).
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 11:42:22 AM »
I think that Safari and Papo doing the best figures but the new Orca of Schleich itis very cool but this figure of Bullyland is very nice and big  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal