News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Wildlife Wonders by Safari Ltd.

Started by brontodocus, December 08, 2012, 09:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

I think that the Blacke bear and other figures of WW are beautiful and amazings  ^-^. He is better than Black Bear of Papo and Schleich
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

critter

Wow! These are wonderful pictures! Thank you, brontodocus, for posting them.

Are you looking forward to the Cheetah? To my eyes, it doesn't look quite as good as all the existing wildlife wonders, but hopefully that's just the safari didn't take very good pictures.

brontodocus

Thanks, critter! :) I'm not sure about its colouration - but the catalogue photos may be deceiving, so far the paint jobs on the Wildlife Wonders were mostly exceptionally good. I will get it in any case because I want to have a complete series.

Battatitan

Congratulations on everyone's beautiful Wildlife Wonders figures! They are all extremely well sculpted and detailed, but I suppose size can present problems such as storing, displaying and price.
In my opinion my favourites in the line are the hippo, polar bear and okapi because the models are incredible and some of the best examples of the animals out of all the figures available.
It's really enjoyable to see everyone's images of their models.  ;D

Jetoar

From my point of view safari are figthin with papo and schleich for to do the best figures of terrestrial mammals  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Yutyrannus

I really wish I could get the Polar Bear, Wolf, and Cheetah but unfortunately I do not have enough room. However I am still going to try to at least get the Polar Bear because it is too cool to pass up.
"We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton