News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Japan Big Beetle Series - Subarudo, Tomy, T-Arts and Others

Started by blackdanter, April 30, 2013, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

I am just now seeing this thread. I have the Sabuardo beetles and some Takaras that are similar. While I am starting to hold off on collecting all these variations of the same large scarabaeoid beetles, I'd be very interested in the wasp and cerambycid beetles!

BugFolk

Just finding this. Must have. Even if I choose to get one per month or something. Where do I go to buy these?

brontodocus

Quote from: ButterflyChaser on March 10, 2014, 11:25:43 PM
Just finding this. Must have. Even if I choose to get one per month or something. Where do I go to buy these?
Occasionally on ebay. But I'd recommend you might send a pm to blackdanter (who started this thread) first. I've got mine through him and I'm still very happy about the deal but of course I don't know if he still has any left. But it's definitely worth a try. :)

stargatedalek

(sorry if I am necro-ing this thread)
these are very lovely, and the fold out wings really do make them rather unique from what I've seen

may I ask how the material is? are they like the Tomy crabs or are they softer material (since, moving parts)?

bmathison1972

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 09, 2014, 02:17:20 PM
I am just now seeing this thread. I have the Sabuardo beetles and some Takaras that are similar. While I am starting to hold off on collecting all these variations of the same large scarabaeoid beetles, I'd be very interested in the wasp and cerambycid beetles!

well, I posted this almost one year ago and I received the wasp and cerambycid this week :)