This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: The Mighty Fighter Elephant with Rider (Schleich - World of History, New Heroes)  (Read 19891 times)

sbell

• Reviewer
    • View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
There is another one made by Plastoy. It is not nearly as nice (I am guessing--I've only seen one picture).

It's not exactly Schleich quality (nothing Plastoy is) but it would be fun to get a couple to round out an army!

animaltoyforum

• Dr Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Plesiosaur Directory
  • Animal: Frilled lizard
Fancy! Quite similar.

BlueKrono

• "We're being hunted."
    • View Profile
  • Animal: Alligator snapping turtle
I wish the pictures still worked. A lot seem not to on this site. Only Cape Buffalo's actually show up.
I like turtles.

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
I wish the pictures still worked. A lot seem not to on this site. Only Cape Buffalo's actually show up.
Sorry for that and thanks for the heads up... my images are hosted on facebook and were never deleted but fb seems to change the image urls from time to time without notification. It's suboptimal to host images there but it's for free and has no bandwith or storage size limit. If you come across other walk-arounds you'd like to see updated, please let me know. It'll take some time when there are many to fix but the images are still hosted more or less in the same order they were originally placed in the walk-around so after the urls are fixed everything should look like new. Here in this case, the images should be visible again. :)

Advicot

• Life finds a Way!
    • View Profile
  • Animal: Eastern Star-nosed mole
I may be wrong but is this the same model as the 2012 African Elephant male? It looks very similar to me. 😊
Don't I take long uploading photos!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal