Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Tiger family (AAA).  (Read 3195 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Tiger family (AAA).
« on: February 11, 2013, 05:26:37 PM »
Hello friends, these are the figures of Tiger family (Panthera tigris ) Linnaeus, 1758 of AAA. Total lenght is 200mm in the mature and 110mm in the cub.

AAA is famous for do a lot of figures of animal and they were one of the first brands to do replies of animals and they have done the figures of my childhood. The sculpt, proportions and stand are very nice but the best point is it the face. Colours are not accurate but is not bad. This figure has a lot of scuffs of plaware This figure is an amazing reply of this specie .These are one of my first figure of AAA and my family bought them to me 21 years ago in the store of town  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ana

• View Profile
    • my website: Horse and Bird
Re: Tiger family (AAA).
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 05:36:22 PM »
Very interesting tiger :D Thank You for sharing :) I have different tiger by AAA, it's resting female, but this one and also the young one are new to me.  :)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Tiger family (AAA).
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 05:57:25 PM »
Very interesting tiger :D Thank You for sharing :) I have different tiger by AAA, it's resting female, but this one and also the young one are new to me.  :)

Thanks friend, I know your figure. Current figures are better than AAA figures in general, but this last have a sepecial place in my heart because they are the figures of my childhood  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal