News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mods - old and new

Started by AnimalToyForum, December 07, 2012, 05:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stemturtle

Quote from: animaltoyforum on January 29, 2014, 10:49:46 PM
Welcome to our newest global moderator, Jetoar! It seems an appropriate 'promotion' given how fundamental he has been to the animaltoyforum over the last year as our most prolific poster. The ATF wouldn't be the same without him. Thanks, Jetoar, for accepting our invitation, I'm sure you will do a great job.  C:-)

I am happy to hear that you are a global moderator, Jetoar.  Thank you for taking on this duty.

Jetoar

Quote from: stemturtle on January 30, 2014, 04:50:04 PM
Quote from: animaltoyforum on January 29, 2014, 10:49:46 PM
Welcome to our newest global moderator, Jetoar! It seems an appropriate 'promotion' given how fundamental he has been to the animaltoyforum over the last year as our most prolific poster. The ATF wouldn't be the same without him. Thanks, Jetoar, for accepting our invitation, I'm sure you will do a great job.  C:-)

I am happy to hear that you are a global moderator, Jetoar.  Thank you for taking on this duty.

You are welcome friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

OkapiBoy

Jetoar, congratulations! You will do great  :D

postsaurischian

Hip Hip Hurra! .... oh, I mean .... Olé ;D!!

Jetoar

Thanks again friends. I am glad that you are happy with my duty  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures