This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Tiger shark (Bullyland - Sea Life)  (Read 3577 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Tiger shark (Bullyland - Sea Life)
« on: February 09, 2013, 09:55:28 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Tiger shark ( Galeocerdo cuvier ) PĂ©ron & Lesueur, 1822 of Bullyland - Sea Life. Total lenght is 165 mm in adult and 90mm the inmature. I dont know when these  figures were relased but they was retired.

Bullyland have done a lot of figures of animals, but the quality of their figures are not too good. Currently the quality of their figures are better than the past. This figure is a good example of the past. The sculpt and detail are not bad but, these are not are replies of tiger shark with this sculture, color and proportions. I think they are a representation of carcharinid shark, but they are not tigers sharks. My mother bought me these figures when I was a child in a store of my town  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal