News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hybrids

Started by tyrantqueen, February 07, 2013, 05:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

I was googling for crocodile refs when I stumbled across this:

http://crocodilian.com/cnhc/potm-jul08.html

This guy is apparently a hybrid of the Saltwater Crocodile (Crocodylus porosus) and the Siamese Crocodile (Crocodylus siamensis)

Contrary to the opinion of the website owner, I don't think this guy is ugly at all. I think he is kinda cute :)

What are your favourite hybrid animals? My favourites are the grolar bear, the liger, and the zebroid. It's always nice when toy companies make models of these animals too.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

Jetoar

I think the same that you friend, he is not ugly, I think it is a interesting specimen
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

pachyrhinosaurus

The Catalina Macaw is one of my favorites. Its (I think) a hybrid between a Scarlet and Blue-and Yellow Macaw.

Yutyrannus

This is my favorite hybrid by far :)

Grolar Bear
"We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton

Jetoar

My favorite Hybrid:

Wholephin  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures