This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Indian Rhino (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Wildlife)  (Read 8021 times)

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Indian Rhino (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Wildlife)
« on: February 04, 2013, 03:33:50 PM »
Walk-around of the Safari Ltd. Wild Safari Wildlife Indian Rhinoceros, Rhinoceros unicornis Linnaeus, 1758. Shoulder height is 63 mm, snout-vent length 128 mm. The scale would be approx. 1:24 - 1:30. The human figure is from the Safari Ltd. African Village Toob and approx. 1:30 scale, the other rhinoceros in the last photo is the WS Wildlife White Rhino.
Here's a link to the Indian Rhino at Safari Ltd.: http://safariltd.shptron.com/p/wild-safari%C2%AE-wildlife-indian-rhino

Edit 2017-02-07: Fixed broken image urls.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:51:03 AM by brontodocus »

Ana

• View Profile
    • my website: Horse and Bird
Re: Indian Rhino (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Wildlife)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 03:37:15 PM »
Great Indian rhino figure. I enjoy this walk around :D Thank You for sharing! :D

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 03:42:22 PM »
Thanks, Ana! :) I was very impressed by the detail of the rhino myself. I think both this one and the WS Wildlife White Rhino are excellent. How nice would it be if they also included a Black, Javan, and Sumatran Rhino, eventually! :)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 03:44:53 PM »
Amazing figure, I like the detail of its skin and proportions, nice walk around as always  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Yutyrannus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 12:52:47 AM »
Thanks, Ana! :) I was very impressed by the detail of the rhino myself. I think both this one and the WS Wildlife White Rhino are excellent. How nice would it be if they also included a Black, Javan, and Sumatran Rhino, eventually! :)
The others would be cool, but a Sumatran Rhino would be amazing :)! Might it be time to give Safari one more suggestion? ;D
“We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton

MartinH

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 08:31:32 AM »
My personal favorite :) Really great details :)

KaraWildsong42

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 03:16:43 PM »
Very nice figure! The pebbly skin and joints of its body are very well detailed. The face is nice too, I like the hint of a smile! :)
'O bliss of the collector, bliss of the man of leisure!  [...] – and I mean a real collector, a collector as he ought to be – ownership is the most intimate relationship that one can have to objects. Not that they come alive in him; it is he who lives in them.' - Walter Benjamin

Dragonwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 06:06:54 AM »
Very nice figure! The pebbly skin and joints of its body are very well detailed. The face is nice too, I like the hint of a smile! :)
I agree. The folds and knobs on its hide remind me of prehistoric armor,

Dragonwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 06:16:00 AM »
I admire your photos, Bronto. If someone can instruct me how to post pictures here in the forum, I'd be really grateful. That way, I can do a walk around photo shot for the Safari black rhino. ;D

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 10:51:42 AM »
WS Wildlife Indian Rhino images are working again. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal