News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Figure manufacturer identification thread

Started by tyrantqueen, December 07, 2012, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

widukind

Can anybody help with the brand of this figurines

The bird is marked with " Made in china" but the other wonderful figurines are not marked. Can anybody please help with the brand and also with the specie of the lizard and the bird :)

Quendrega

Quote from: widukind on August 21, 2013, 08:15:39 PM

These two are made by N2 Toys and came with Terri and Steve Irwin action figures, respectively. The lizard is said to be a goanna.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Drea on August 22, 2013, 03:35:37 AM
Quote from: widukind on August 21, 2013, 08:15:39 PM

These two are made by N2 Toys and came with Terri and Steve Irwin action figures, respectively. The lizard is said to be a goanna.

Oh, yes, well spotted!

widukind

Many many thanks, i never hear that before. Have anybody more pics of other animals, they are great :)

LostworldPro

like you know these guys. don't forget the identify the subspecies of them too but since its hard to identify why don't look it up and find the right images of the animals so you can identify them.because you need to identify them now
photo IMG_0189_zps3beb1c05.jpgphoto IMG_0194_zps1eefab70.jpgphoto IMG_0191_zpsdb043e37.jpgphoto IMG_0199_zpsa37b781c.jpg

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: LostworldPro on November 17, 2013, 06:34:11 PM
can you help me identify these animals and plant species? also the subspecies.

Sure, but which ones!? :)

LostworldPro

help me identify that species of bat these species of insects and those two species of plants?also the subspecies
photo IMG_0274_zps7b12ab56.jpg

LostworldPro

like you know these guys. don't forget the identify the subspecies of them too but since its hard to identify why don't look it up and find the right images of the animals so you can identify them.because you need to identify them now
photo IMG_0197_zps7db13c4f.jpgphoto IMG_0191_zpsdb043e37.jpgphoto IMG_0194_zps1eefab70.jpgphoto IMG_0199_zpsa37b781c.jpgphoto IMG_0189_zps3beb1c05.jpg

AnimalToyForum

Subspecies might be a bit of a stretch!!! In fact, most of these are quite generic toys, I doubt they are based on any particular species at all...

LostworldPro

can you identify me this species of crocodile and this species of antelope?by the way since its hard for you why don't you look it up and find pictures of the right animals so it would be identifyable.

LostworldPro

photo 128311f0-8d58-4f9e-a738-76715dcbdaeb_zps44b3201c.jpgphoto f1d91c4d-d4f0-472b-9c91-dd4db8b046aa_zpsd5589454.jpg
can you help me identify me those species of rhinos?

sauroid

are you serious?!  ???

LaFanda

Hello, I have had my dam/foal donkey pair for a long time now, since I was a kid. While I was moving houses a while back I seem to have lost my jenny, leaving me with a little orphan colt. I was trying to find another to replace the dam, but it seems my figures have disappeared off the earth. The belly of my colt has the AAA symbol, but I still can't find him anywhere online. If anyone has any information about my donkey colt or his lost mother (that I don't have a picture of), I would find it very helpful!

Earth was created for all of us, not some of us.

EmperorDinobot

These Kaiyodos need ID.

And does anyone want them? Perhaps trade for some...dinosaurs?

sauroid

japanese ricefish Oryzia, grass puffer, frilled shark, torrent catfish, fourspine sculpin Cottus sp.

EmperorDinobot

I highly appreciate that. They are one of a kind and they are on sale.

If you're interested in any of my Kaiyodo animals, let me know.

sauroid

i have all of them already. thanks for the offer. :)

EmperorDinobot

I don't know what this is:

Conservation collection, 1995. Daubentonia? Brown lemur? He's pretty large, too. Doth anyone want him?

stargatedalek

I'm familiar with the brand but not the toy, sorry