Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Great white shark (Schleich - Sea Animals 1:32)  (Read 2294 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
Great white shark (Schleich - Sea Animals 1:32)
« on: January 27, 2013, 11:46:49 AM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Great white shark ( Carcharodon carcharias ) Linnaeus, 1758 of Schleich - Sea Life. Total lenght is 200 mm and scale is 1:32. This figure was relased in 2005 and it was retired.

Schleich have done a lot of figures of animals of land and sea with more details than the older version, but they have a great collection of sea animals have been retired currently and this year because they have launched and new figures of sea animals.
This figure is a good example of this situation. I think that this figure is a amazing reply of this animal. Colors are very nice and the sculpture, stand and details are very accurate. From my point of view, it is one of the best figure of great white shark of an occidental brand ( MOJO, MBA and Papo have done cool replies to). Schleich have done four white sharks and this is the third of this figures. I bought this figure in a toy store of Cadíz ( Spain )the same day that I bought the whale shark in 2005  ^-^.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:48:21 AM by Jetoar »

tyrantqueen

• I am an AAAphile
    • View Profile
Re: Great white shark (Schleich - Sea Animals 1:32)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 01:41:44 PM »
This is a great figure. I like the gentle curve of the body, it adds more interest than just being completely static.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 02:03:57 PM »
One of the best representations of a Great White Shark! :) I just had to look it up, Schleich really seems to have discontinued it and replaced it by a new one (which looks similar which is promising). The paint job is also one of the best I've ever seen on a Great white Shark figure.

"The fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil are still worth losing Paradise" - Ernst Haeckel (1834-1919)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 02:07:51 PM »
This is a great figure. I like the gentle curve of the body, it adds more interest than just being completely static.

Thanks friend  ^-^!. Yes, It is a good adds for this figure  ^-^.

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 02:20:34 PM »
One of the best representations of a Great White Shark! :) I just had to look it up, Schleich really seems to have discontinued it and replaced it by a new one (which looks similar which is promising). The paint job is also one of the best I've ever seen on a Great white Shark figure.

I think the same, when I saw these figure for first time I bought them because they are amazings  ^-^.