News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

avatar_Jetoar

Bluespotted stingray (Sun Wat Toys )

Started by Jetoar, January 26, 2013, 08:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends this is a figure of Bluespotted stingray ( Neotrygon kuhlii ) J. P. Müller & Henle, 1841 of Sun Wat Toys. Total lenght is 405 mm.











This figure is made of soft plastic and it is a water gun that shoots water for a hole before of eyes. The sculpture is very similar to devil fish of AAA. It isnt a good reply of this animal but a good point of this figure is our dynamism. I bought this figure in the Oceanographic of Valencia ( Spain ) 4 years ago  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures


brontodocus

Congrats, Jetoar, that's an awesome figure! 8) And really big, too. :o I hope I'll find one in the future. :)

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on January 26, 2013, 08:27:44 PM
Congrats, Jetoar, that's an awesome figure! 8) And really big, too. :o I hope I'll find one in the future. :)

Thanks friend, I bought this figure because is very beautiful and it was the first time that I saw this figure  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sbell

I'm impressed that it even has the barbs on the tail. Maybe not a blue-spotted, but a good dasyatid of some kind.

Jetoar

Quote from: sbell on January 26, 2013, 10:15:08 PM
I'm impressed that it even has the barbs on the tail. Maybe not a blue-spotted, but a good dasyatid of some kind.

Yes, I think the same that you friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Varanus

Very interesting figure, I have some other fish figures from this "Sun Wai" brand too. :)

Jetoar

#6
Quote from: Varanus on January 28, 2013, 01:55:44 AM
Very interesting figure, I have some other fish figures from this "Sun Wai" brand too. :)

Thanks friend, could you sharing imeges of them, please?
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

widukind

Congratulations, i like this ray!! :) :)  And it will be interesting to know more about Sun Wat Toys  :) :)

Jetoar

Quote from: widukind on June 08, 2013, 03:14:39 PM.
Congratulations, i like this ray!! :) :)  And it will be interesting to know more about Sun Wat Toys  :) :)

also I have a crocodile  ^-^.I have shared images of it
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

widukind

Quote from: Jetoar on June 09, 2013, 11:51:02 PM
Quote from: widukind on June 08, 2013, 03:14:39 PM.
Congratulations, i like this ray!! :) :)  And it will be interesting to know more about Sun Wat Toys  :) :)

also I have a crocodile  ^-^.I have shared images of it

Yes, i see this too :)