Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Great White Shark (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife)  (Read 3614 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Great White Shark (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife)
« on: January 26, 2013, 03:01:44 PM »
Hello friend this is the figure of Great White Shark ( Carcharodon carcharias ) Linnaeus 1758 of Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife. Total lenght is 180 mm. This figure was released in 1996 and  currently is avaliable.

Safari Ltd have a lot of figures currently but I think that they could do new versions of this figures. This figure is a good example, I think that this is not bad, but from my point of view is the bad version of MBA great whit shark. My father bought me this figure in a flea market one mouth ago more less out playware and scuffs  ^-^.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:04:18 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Great White Shark (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 12:05:53 AM »
Thanks for posting, Jetoar! :) I wholeheartedly agree, it is one of those WS Sealife figures that would really benefit from an update. I have it, too, but I can't say I'm overly satisfied with it, especially the head. But that's what the walk-arounds are good for, too: The harsh truth of the camera eye (urgh, am I quoting Morrissey again? ;D)...

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Great White Shark (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 12:20:45 AM »
Thanks for posting, Jetoar! :) I wholeheartedly agree, it is one of those WS Sealife figures that would really benefit from an update. I have it, too, but I can't say I'm overly satisfied with it, especially the head. But that's what the walk-arounds are good for, too: The harsh truth of the camera eye (urgh, am I quoting Morrissey again? ;D)...

I think the same that you friend, this figure need a good change  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures