This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Great White Shark (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife)  (Read 4670 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Great White Shark (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife)
« on: January 26, 2013, 03:01:44 PM »
Hello friend this is the figure of Great White Shark ( Carcharodon carcharias ) Linnaeus 1758 of Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife. Total lenght is 180 mm. This figure was released in 1996 and  currently is avaliable.

Safari Ltd have a lot of figures currently but I think that they could do new versions of this figures. This figure is a good example, I think that this is not bad, but from my point of view is the bad version of MBA great whit shark. My father bought me this figure in a flea market one mouth ago more less out playware and scuffs  ^-^.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:04:18 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Great White Shark (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 12:05:53 AM »
Thanks for posting, Jetoar! :) I wholeheartedly agree, it is one of those WS Sealife figures that would really benefit from an update. I have it, too, but I can't say I'm overly satisfied with it, especially the head. But that's what the walk-arounds are good for, too: The harsh truth of the camera eye (urgh, am I quoting Morrissey again? ;D)...

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Great White Shark (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Sealife)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 12:20:45 AM »
Thanks for posting, Jetoar! :) I wholeheartedly agree, it is one of those WS Sealife figures that would really benefit from an update. I have it, too, but I can't say I'm overly satisfied with it, especially the head. But that's what the walk-arounds are good for, too: The harsh truth of the camera eye (urgh, am I quoting Morrissey again? ;D)...

I think the same that you friend, this figure need a good change  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal