News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hello everyone

Started by imodelhorselover16, September 02, 2013, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imodelhorselover16

Hi! ;DI am imodelhorselover16,known as immy.I collect all sorts of toy animals,from cheap plastic toys,to proper expensive ones(e.g.breyers).I have 2 real pets,a three year old labradoodle dog called Charlie and a 11 year old cat(breed unknown)called Goshka(they are both boys).I love animals to pieces,and I really want a cute,fluffy little kitten.Goshka would'nt like it though...Goshka is very fat.We also had annother cat called Maggie but she died to years ago because of a heart attack :'(.Goshka was really upset.He kept looking around the house for her.They knew eachover from tiny kittens.Well,maybe I'll post pet stories a different day.I start school tommorow(NOOO) ::).I've got to go now so bye!  ^-^ ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: imodelhorselover16 on September 02, 2013, 08:32:02 PM
Hi! ;DI am imodelhorselover16,known as immy.I collect all sorts of toy animals,from cheap plastic toys,to proper expensive ones(e.g.breyers).I have 2 real pets,a three year old labradoodle dog called Charlie and a 11 year old cat(breed unknown)called Goshka(they are both boys).I love animals to pieces,and I really want a cute,fluffy little kitten.Goshka would'nt like it though...Goshka is very fat.We also had annother cat called Maggie but she died to years ago because of a heart attack :'(.Goshka was really upset.He kept looking around the house for her.They knew eachover from tiny kittens.Well,maybe I'll post pet stories a different day.I start school tommorow(NOOO) ::).I've got to go now so bye!  ^-^ ;)

Welcome to the forum new friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Hi immy, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum!  :)

imodelhorselover16

AnimalToyForum

widukind