Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 3746 times)

imodelhorselover16

• Hey!I luv animals of all shapes and sizes!
    • View Profile
Hello everyone
« on: September 02, 2013, 08:32:02 PM »
Hi! ;DI am imodelhorselover16,known as immy.I collect all sorts of toy animals,from cheap plastic toys,to proper expensive ones(e.g.breyers).I have 2 real pets,a three year old labradoodle dog called Charlie and a 11 year old cat(breed unknown)called Goshka(they are both boys).I love animals to pieces,and I really want a cute,fluffy little kitten.Goshka would'nt like it though...Goshka is very fat.We also had annother cat called Maggie but she died to years ago because of a heart attack :'(.Goshka was really upset.He kept looking around the house for her.They knew eachover from tiny kittens.Well,maybe I'll post pet stories a different day.I start school tommorow(NOOO) ::).I've got to go now so bye!  ^-^ ;)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 11:07:37 PM »
Hi! ;DI am imodelhorselover16,known as immy.I collect all sorts of toy animals,from cheap plastic toys,to proper expensive ones(e.g.breyers).I have 2 real pets,a three year old labradoodle dog called Charlie and a 11 year old cat(breed unknown)called Goshka(they are both boys).I love animals to pieces,and I really want a cute,fluffy little kitten.Goshka would'nt like it though...Goshka is very fat.We also had annother cat called Maggie but she died to years ago because of a heart attack :'(.Goshka was really upset.He kept looking around the house for her.They knew eachover from tiny kittens.Well,maybe I'll post pet stories a different day.I start school tommorow(NOOO) ::).I've got to go now so bye!  ^-^ ;)

Welcome to the forum new friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 09:01:07 AM »
Hi immy, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum!  :)

imodelhorselover16

• Hey!I luv animals of all shapes and sizes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 05:38:20 PM »
Hello:)

animaltoyforum

• Dr admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Plesiosaur Directory
  • Animal: Frilled lizard
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 08:08:18 PM »