News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I'm here

Started by Gwangi, December 06, 2012, 10:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Hello all. I don't collect extant animal toys but I do have about 10 or so around the house. I'm mostly here to show my support and 'cause I love all you guys. I cannot afford another hobby so take it easy on me.  :))

AnimalToyForum

Hi Gwangi. Like you, I'm a newbie when it comes to animal toys, and there are all sorts of reasons why I should keep it that way! But that won't stop me admiring other peoples collections :)

Gwangi

Quote from: animaltoyforum on December 06, 2012, 10:16:06 PM
Hi Gwangi. Like you, I'm a newbie when it comes to animal toys, and there are all sorts of reasons why I should keep it that way! But that won't stop me admiring other peoples collections :)

Indeed. I suppose it is more a space issue with me more then anything else.

Jetoar

Hello Gwangi. I have animal figures but  I have more figures of dinosaurs  ^-^. I understand you .
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Hi and welcome, Gwangi! Nice to see you here, too. :) You know, having joined now will lead to tons of other extant animal figures, sooner or later... >:D