News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Trilobiti Design - New for 2022

Started by bmathison1972, January 21, 2022, 10:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

High-quality museum-style replicas

available at: https://www.scientificmodels.shop/modelli-scientifici

Bothriolepis canadensis:

Besanosaurus leptorhynchus:

Mixosaurus cornalianus:

BlueKrono

These are lovely. I wish my Italian wasn't so spotty. There doesn't appear to be an English version of the website.
I like turtles.

bmathison1972

Quote from: BlueKrono on January 22, 2022, 03:19:53 AM
These are lovely. I wish my Italian wasn't so spotty. There doesn't appear to be an English version of the website.

@BlueKrono - there is, click the British flag along the top bar. I have ordered from them before :). Also, if you use Google chrome, it should give you an option to translate upfront.

Stuckasaurus

sirenia

These are gorgeous models. They don't quite scream must have to me, but wouldn't complain if I had them.

Beetle guy

They carry very nice models and species!! Their Opabinia model must be one of the best around!
To beetle or not to beetle.

BlueKrono

Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 22, 2022, 01:23:57 PM
Quote from: BlueKrono on January 22, 2022, 03:19:53 AM

It must be a computer thing. I can find no way to translate to English on a mobile phone, but on a computer it comes up in English. Unfortunately I don't always have access to a computer.

@BlueKrono - there is, click the British flag along the top bar. I have ordered from them before :). Also, if you use Google chrome, it should give you an option to translate upfront.
I like turtles.