This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Pacific White-sided Dolphin (Safari - Monterey Bay Aquarium Collection)  (Read 7755 times)

Varanus

• Goannas Rule!
    • View Profile
This is a review of the Pacific White-sided Dolphin (Lagenorhynchus obliquidens), from Safari's Monterey Bay Aquarium Collection.  It is 11 cm in length, about 1:20; it is also currently retired, but is still occasionally found on ebay.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:54:58 AM by Varanus »

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Pacific White-sided Dolphin (Safari - Monterey Bay Aquarium Collection)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 09:39:10 PM »
Cool figure friend, thanks for sharing friend  ^-^.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 09:39:28 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 11:38:53 PM »
It's an awesome figure! :) It was not easy for me to get mine, once it disappeared from online stores and I couldn't locate one on ebay for quite a long time... Until a friend from Spain helped me out who found some old stock in a store... it was the last figure I needed to complete the series, and actually the hardest to get. Phew! :-\ ;D

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 10:58:25 AM »
It's an awesome figure! :) It was not easy for me to get mine, once it disappeared from online stores and I couldn't locate one on ebay for quite a long time... Until a friend from Spain helped me out who found some old stock in a store... it was the last figure I needed to complete the series, and actually the hardest to get. Phew! :-\ ;D

In Spain? You are a lucky man  ^-^. Safari products, over all MBA are very rare in my country  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Therizinosaurus

• View Profile

I'm in the same situation, currently the only one I'm missing

MICHAELRG

• View Profile
Itís available on eBay right now in case anyone is still looking for it: https://www.ebay.com/itm/274332330677

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal