News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My wishlist

Started by Isidro, November 21, 2021, 03:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isidro

In this thread I will put the figures I want, and plan to acquire over the future time if possible. Thread will be edited when new figures are wished or when I get wished figures.

AQUAMERIDIAN
Humphead wrasse (only the adult needed)

BULLYLAND
Capercaillie

COLLECTA

Przewalski's horse

American bison

COLORATA

Flatback sea turtle

Deluxe Giant Manta Ray

EIKOH MINIATURE PLANET
Japanese bullhead shark

Indian flying fox

ELEMENTAL DRAGONS
Hellbender 40 mm

Fire salamander 15 mm

Jerboa 25 mm

Dumbo octopus 15 mm

Thorny devil 25 mm

Flying squirrel 25 mm

Green lizard 40 mm

Cuttlefish 30 mm

Flying fox 40 mm

Antelope jackrabbit 40 mm

Blue dragon 15 mm

FAVORITE CO
Giant Pacific octopus

IKIMON/KITAN CLUB/NATURE TECHNI COLOUR
Japanese macaque

Nature of Japan Japanese serow

Osaka Seafood Market turbot

KAIYODO
Deep Sea Life giant isopod

Hawksbill turtle

Aquatales polyresin Indopacific sailfish (IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND)

Southern tamandua

Zoorasia snowy owl

Aquatales sharksucker

Kurosio Komekko potato grouper

ChocoQ horseshoe crab:

CapsuleQ raccoon dog

Red Data goliath frog

Shinagawa Aquarium Tasmanian giant crab

Aqua 4 American lobster

MOJO FUN

Honey badger male

Common turkey

Aardvark

MY FAVORITE ANIMALS
Mississippi paddlefish

NAYAB
Angelshark:

PAPO
Golden jackal

Guanaco

Blue whale

PNSO
Canadian lynx

REPLICA TOY FISH
Muskellunge

Longnose gar

SAFARI LTD

Primates TOOB common marmoset

Primates TOOB red-handed tamarin

Asia TOOB Philippine eagle

SCHLEICH
Great scallop

Bonobo

American black bear

TAKARA TOMY A.R.T.S.
Alaska pollock

Largehead hairtail

Splendid alfonsino

TREEHOUSE KIDS
Elk

YOWIES
Andean mountain cat

Giant cuttlefish

Fossa

Silky sifaka

Southern hairy-nosed wombat

YUJIN

Starry flounder

EpicRaptorMan

There's some good stuff in here. I didn't really like the Kaiyodo Tamandua how the tail/head was removable so I just opted for Mojo's variant.

The Scimitar-horned Oryx is nice as well although I've seen many have trouble standing without toppling over due to the figure being in mid-stride.

JimoAi

Or me not including 2022 new releases, anime or pokemon figures:
Favorite co pteranodon
Pnso cretoxyrhina
Kaiyodo japanese scorpion fish
Kaiyodo red coffinfish
Yujin northern snakehead
Kaiyodo marine iguana(or bandai nature library version)

Isidro

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on November 21, 2021, 03:16:14 PM
There's some good stuff in here. I didn't really like the Kaiyodo Tamandua how the tail/head was removable so I just opted for Mojo's variant.

The Scimitar-horned Oryx is nice as well although I've seen many have trouble standing without toppling over due to the figure being in mid-stride.

Thanks! I also dislike the Kaiyodo's tamandua visible seams, however I love the position, and the Mojo tamandua is noticeably bigger so I went by the Kaiyodo version whose size is more appropiate for me.

I didn't knew that the oryx had stability problems. Many of these problems are used to be solved by merging figure in boiling water for several seconds, and just after, in cold-ice water. That restores the original position of thin parts (legs, horns) that has bended. But I don't know if it's the case.
Safari LTD Arabian oryx was also in my wishlist at the begin, but I finally had to delete it because of the heavily curved horns in every sample (this species have completely straight horns).

EpicRaptorMan

@Isidro yeah the Scimitar-horned Oryx still looks good I have it standing between my Gemsbok and Giant Eland for support.

I also have the:
-African Civet
-Basking Shark
-Albatross
-Painted Dog
-White sided Dolphin
-Coyote
-Cassowary
-Sable Antelope
-Manatee
-Javan Rhino

I'm also getting the Wobbegong in a couple days, albeit a knockoff so we'll see how that is.

All are good, except the Albatross is kinda small wingspan-wise and the beak, feet, wings, are all very frail and bendable.

Isidro

Congrats for getting all these ;) The Schleich rhino is Indian, not Javan. There is no Javan rhino available now, and only two brands released acceptable ones in the past, tough not with the premium quality of today's standards.
I remember your wobbegong knockoff. You was lucky for find it.
I disagree in the albatross being too small. Is just the only one of adequate size, the other brands ones are just too ginormous even when representing wandering albatross (bigger than black-browed one). But the weak feet can be a problem unless one display the bird "landing", hanging from a thread.

Isidro

From this year, all images taken from Toy Animal Wiki went corrupt and didn't show in my message, so I used others found in the net. But I failed to find images to illustrate the Eikoh Indian flying fox, Replica Toy Fish muskellunge, Safari LTD common marmoset and red-handed tamarin from primate TOOB, and Schleich scallop. Anyone have images of these figures, not coming from Toy Animal Wiki, to use here? Thanks!

widukind

The Eikoh bull shark i have. I will also look for the muskellunge.

I believe the Angelshark is Happy Kin toys.

EpicRaptorMan

The Papo Guanaco is a hard one to come by, I recommend just getting the generic one sold from AliExpress and perform a minor repaint. That's what I did.

Isidro

Thanks! Most of the figures I've posted if not all, are hard to find. I didn't knew that a Papo guanaco knock-off was sold in AliExpress. But that's what I did for other figures when I saw them, the result was much cheaper: Papo giant anteater, Schleich wobbegong, Papo red fox, Colorata leopard whipray, Safari LTD TOOB yellowfin tuna, Safari LTD African wild dog, and a Papo goat transformed in a Cretan wild goat.

Do you have a link to the AliExpress guanaco knoc-off?

EpicRaptorMan

@Isidro 

https://a.aliexpress.com/_msIPfbC
And here is a thread I made here of the repaint I did. No more panda eye markings: https://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=3023

Isidro

That's very useful! Thanks! :)

Isidro

Toy Animal Wiki broken image links works again, so I was able to illustrate again all the missing images of this thread :-)

sbell

I'm pretty sure I have lots of the muskellunge to offer you (I'd need to confirm that they're not the tiger muskie, although they're very similar)

But posting it would cost a bloody fortune for a single small figure.

Isidro

Thanks Sbell, I've indeed found some time the muskellunge and other Replica Toy Fish for very cheap, about 2€ each, but as you mentioned, with an extremely high shipping costs that made it not worth, for that I don't have it!

The arragement of my wished figurines from "most wanted" to just "I can accept it" would be:

-Kaiyodo Aquatales polyresin Indopacific sailfish
-My Favourite Animals missisippi paddlefish
-Kaiyodo Zoorasia snowy owl
-Kaiyodo ChocoQ horseshoe crab
-Kaiyodo Shinagawa aquarium Tasmanian giant crab
-Aquameridian humphead wrasse
-Ikimon/Kitan Osaka Seafood Market turbot
-Mojo Fun aardvark
-CollectA Amazon river dolphin
-Safari LTD Primates TOOB common marmoset
-Safari LTD MBA Humpback whale
-Kaiyodo Deep Sea Life giant isopod
-Ikimon-Kitan Japanese macaque
-Replica Toy Fish muskellunge
-Yowies fossa
-Kaiyodo Aquatales sharksucker
-CollectA Przewalski's horse
-Yowies southern hairy-nosed wombat
-Safari LTD Primates TOOB red-handed tamarin
-Kaiyodo CapsuleQ raccoon dog
-Ikimon/Kitan Nature of Japan Japanese serow
-Kaiyodo hawksbill turtle
-Yowies silky sifaka
-Safari LTD Asia TOOB Philippine eagle
-Treehouse kids elk
-Kaiyodo Southern tamandua
-Nayab angelshark
-Yujin starry flounder
-Replica Toy Fish longnose gar
-Bullyland capercaillie
-Yowies Andean mountain cat
-Kaiyodo Red Data goliath frog
-Eikoh Indian flying fox
-Mojo Fun honey bagder
-Colorata Deluxe giant manta ray
-CollectA American bison
-Takara Tomy largehead hairtail
-Favorite CO Pacific giant octopus
-Takara Tomy splendid alfonsino
-Takara Tomy Alaska pollock
-Kaiyodo Kurosio Komekko potato grouper
-Eikoh Japanese bullhead shark
-Papo blue whale
-Colorata flatback sea turtle
-Papo guanaco
-Yowies giant cuttlefish
-Mojo Fun common turkey
-Schleich great scallop
-Papo golden jackal

Isidro

Deleted the Safari MBA humpback whale because yesterday I got the Schleich humpback whale. I've prefaired very much the Safari one, as Schleich have a weird very short triangular rostrum, but for the cheap price I got it it was an unique chance.

Added Schleich new bonobo and some others.