News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

"Hello from the land of citrus and sunshine"

Started by Spawn, December 06, 2012, 10:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spawn

Hello Everybody:
   I found out about this site from one of the Dinosaur forums so here I am.  I mostly collect Dinos but I do add the occasional extant critter on occasion.  Looking forward to talking about animal figures with all of you.
   Have a Wonderful Day!!!
   Spawn   :)

AnimalToyForum

Welcome Spawn! We only launched the site today so you are one of our first members  ^-^

Jetoar

Hi Spawn. We should do a great forum of this forum  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Spawn

YYYEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!  I love getting in on the ground floor.  Besides figures I also keep live animals as well as action figures, D&D figures, Warhammer, Comics, Sci-Fi and Horror books, Etc., etc.  When I'm not doing all that I write and make sci-Fi/ Horror movies.  Never a dull moment at "Creature's Castle!!!"  I hope the site does well as I have lots to share.
   C-Ya!!!
   Spawn

Jetoar

You like Warhammer and Rpg ! You should to visit my blog friend because is a blog of warhammer, customs and dioramas  ^-^.

http://warhammer-el-nuevo-mundo.blogspot.com.es/

brontodocus

Spawn

Hello:
   Thanx for the warm welcome.  Jetoar, I checked out your blog and you have some really great stuff on it.  I will subscribe to it.  I have some blogs over at blogspot to.  Is that your room with all the neat figs and huge game table?  It is similar to the room I have devoted to all my stuff including books , comics, and animal stuff.  Oh, and I do like the Lovebirds and their babies, very cute.  I had a female Peach- face Lovebird for about eleven years.
   Have a Great Day!!!
   Spawn

Jetoar

Thanks for your comment friend. Yes this is my play room and collecto room. In my blog you can see paintures guide of miniatures, fix of figures and elemets of dioramas. My love birds are growing and yesterday , they was coupling  ^-^ ( I look forward that they will have babies)  ^-^.