News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO now available in the US

Started by bmathison1972, August 23, 2021, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Happy Hen Toys now sells a large range of PNSO. Not sure how the prices compare with ordering from China, but at least you know they ship from North America

@Halichoeres @suspsy @Gwangi @OkapiBoy - this may be of interest to you guys in particular

https://www.happyhentoys.com/pnso-online-store-dinosaur-museum.html

Gwangi

Prices seem to match the prices on Aliexpress so that's good, but on a few Aliexpress shops there is free shipping which I know Happy Hen won't have. I do like that they're shipping directly from the U.S. though. Thanks for sharing!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on August 23, 2021, 03:23:38 PM
Prices seem to match the prices on Aliexpress so that's good, but on a few Aliexpress shops there is free shipping which I know Happy Hen won't have. I do like that they're shipping directly from the U.S. though. Thanks for sharing!

I believe Happy Hen does have free shipping above a certain amount, but that amount might be higher than a typical order (?). it used to be $100 but I think it has gone up.

EpicRaptorMan

HappyHenToys only has free shipping on orders $149+.

So if I do I always try to buy bulk from them to get that free shipping...since let's be real most of us are gonna be surpassing that $149 mark sooner than later.

Bread

A few of the PNSO figures on Happy Hen Toys are slightly more expensive than Amazon or Aliexpress. However I'd still recommend ordering from them, at the least the ones that are equal price or cheaper than PNSO's stores. Plus they do well packaging their figures.

They also don't have the Olorotitan and Dunkleosteus.
From the Dinosaur Toy Forum.