News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Schleich - New for 2022

Started by bmathison1972, August 11, 2021, 03:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Based on German online stores and STS forum, these are the animals to be released by Schleich in 2022. Consider this a template; I (or other admin) will add pictures as they become available:

Farm World:

- Pig:

- Piglet:

- Long eared rabbit:

- Stork:

- Ram:

- Greyhound:

- Goldendoodle:

- Ragdoll cat:

- Bullterrier:

Horse Club:

- Belgian mare:

- Iceland mare:

- Iceland stallion:

- Trakehner foal:

- Oldenburg mare:

- Oldenburg stallion:

- Oldenburg foal:

- Criollo mare:

- Criollo foal:

Wild Life:

- Flamingo:

- Tapir:

- Tapir calf:

- Slow loris:

- Puma:

- Iguana:

- Beaver:

- Mandrill:

- Emperor scorpion:

Dino World:

- Amargasaurus:

- Parasaurolophus:

- Nothosaurus:

- Majungasaurus:

- Styracosaurus:

sirenia

Some interesting options there. The Nothosaurus and Majungasaurus stand out the most to me, along with the tapirs.

Physeter macrocephalus

I do not have high hopes for the prehistoric creatures ;D I hope the iguana doesnt get the black eye treatment that would be terrifying.

Gwangi

The slow loris is the only extant animal that really grabs my attention. As for the prehistoric stuff, I've learned not to get too excited about Schleich but a Notosaurus is a nice surprise, hopefully they pull it off.

suspsy

Not gonna lie, none of these sound terribly impressive, but we'll see what the images are like. Right now, I'm most excited about the Eldrador listings. Having two boys is a great excuse for buying monster toys!

Eldrador

70147 Ice Tiger
70148 Lava Tiger
70149 Stone Dragon
70151 Jungle Ruler

sbell

Quote from: Gwangi on August 11, 2021, 01:18:11 PM
The slow loris is the only extant animal that really grabs my attention. As for the prehistoric stuff, I've learned not to get too excited about Schleich but a Notosaurus is a nice surprise, hopefully they pull it off.

I'm with you those are the only two figures in the list that hold any interest for me. We'll see how they turn out, but honestly, it's been a very long time since a nothosaur was made (possibly the Safari toob one?) so I am really hoping that it isn't just a slightly upscale version of the Starlux ones...we know a whole lot more about them now.

JimoAi

Please let the nothosaurus be good please let the nothosaurus be good

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: JimoAi on August 12, 2021, 01:30:59 PM
Please let the nothosaurus be good please let the nothosaurus be good

Echoing that! (but not feeling too hopeful). Time will tell, I wonder what species of Nothosaurus they chose (there are lots!).

GojiraGuy1954

i'd excited to see the pigs, stork, tapirs, loris, iguana, beaver, mandrill, notho and majunga

valmont

Slow loris!!!! Wow

I hope this is not as cartoonized as its last Schleich figures

Héroe de Leyenda

I hope the figures come as those glorious years 2000 -2016 more detailed and realistic oriented

Sable Antelope

Don't care much for Schleich's recent figures but am curious to see the loris. Excited for the greyhound and it would be cool if the bull terrier comes in a color other than white (brindled or fawn would be awesome!)

GojiraGuy1954

bmathison1972

I have pics of four of the dinosaurs, taken from DTF, but unsure of their availability for posting. STS is scared of Schleich and won't post until they are commercially available, and I am stuck somewhere in the grey area.

suspsy

Images of four of the extant wild animals are spreading on Facebook. The mandrill image is in the comments.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710932112514271/permalink/2962070207400449/

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on September 13, 2021, 09:35:11 PM
Images of four of the extant wild animals are spreading on Facebook. The mandrill image is in the comments.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710932112514271/permalink/2962070207400449/

I have photos of most of the figures; will email @animaltoyforum about posting them. STS has been threatened by Schleich for publishing images too early, but I think they were targeted because both Schleich and STS are based out of Germany, so they are an easier target for Schleich.

AnimalToyForum

I say post them. We're not responsible for the leak in the first place, and since the pictures are now online for anyone who cares to see them (on Facebook and soon to be everywhere else), the cat is out of the bag.

bmathison1972

Quote from: animaltoyforum on September 13, 2021, 10:20:22 PM
I say post them. We're not responsible for the leak in the first place, and since the pictures are now online for anyone who cares to see them (on Facebook and soon to be everywhere else), the cat is out of the bag.

Thanks Adam; I'll upload the first post tonight.

endogenylove

Always looking for new species...