News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Animal Toy Line

Started by jcfletcher28, August 06, 2021, 09:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcfletcher28

Hello,

My wish for next years collections is that they don't do the same animals over and over again. All of the animal toy companies need to step up their game. Collecta a few years ago did a really good collection the one with the Saola. I really would like to see the lesser known dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals. There is a dinosaur company called PNSO and they are KILLING the game. They are doing the really unusual dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals.

Halichoeres

PNSO? Prehistoric mammals? The only one I can think of is the Basilosaurus, or maybe the very limited aurochs bronze statue, although aurochs aren't really prehistoric by any definition.
Where I try to find the best version of every prehistoric species: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0