News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

"Wildlife" Sea Turtles

Started by Lanthanotus, May 11, 2021, 08:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

First time this year at the river Rhine, weather was unusally cold and overcast, but I nevertheless took some shots of the Safari Leatherback
and the Schleich Sea Turtle (listed as a Green Sea Turtle at toyanimal.info). Both are great figures, but Schleich really delivers when it comes to
buyoance as all the Schleich sea creatures my son owns float, but only barely. So you can make them dive for a reasonable time before they come
up. Safari`s Leatherback floats like a ballon and the other hand while CollectA`s marine creatures we own ( like the Sperm Whale) drop like stones.
Accordingly, taking water photos is most comfortable with Schleich`s figures.

bmathison1972

That third photo of the Schleich sea turtle looks real!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o

Gwangi

I'm blown away by that 3rd picture of the Schleich sea turtle, someone could easily pass that off as a picture of a real sea turtle.

Lanthanotus

Hehe, thanks.... yeah, Schleich really hit it with that one, it`s a splendid figure.

bmathison1972

with photos like that, I hope you plan to submit a Blog review! ;D

JimoAi