News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for advice to find a specific stuffed animal horse

Started by NotTek, May 09, 2021, 10:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotTek

I am brand new to this forum and I'm here looking for help. My girlfriend's daughter had a stuffed horse she absolutely loved as a baby and unfortunately it was lost or stolen a few years ago. All I have is two pictures and we've been staring at google images for days trying to see if I can locate what brand or name the horse could be. It would mean the world to her and us if we could find that horse and surprise her with it. I've attached two images. If ANYONE has any idea or clues please PLEASE don't hesitate to reply. Thank you so much!

Sable Antelope

Hmm
Is that a collar around it's neck? If so that would suggest it's a heavy horse. Try googling "plush draft horse", "plush Clydesdale" etc. what country do you live in? That might help with guessing which brand it is from.

It looks to be from Jellycat, Gund or Auora in terms of brand. Brands I would rule out is Wild Republic, TY and Hansa. Wish I could be more help😕