News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

What is the best Dromedary Toy?

Started by Physeter macrocephalus, February 21, 2021, 12:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Physeter macrocephalus

I want to add a dromedary in my collection so what is the best one out there for a affordable price.

Isidro

I think the newest Schleich dromedary mare is unbeatable. I don't have it, but seen in some shops and it's very well done.

bmathison1972

I have the Safari 2010 model and am very happy with it. I can't speak for the recent Schleich model, but I know it has gotten other positive reviews.

Advicot

I would say the Schleich figure from last year, she is wonderful rendition, and captures the species very well indeed  :D
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Physeter macrocephalus

Advicot

Ah you would like a family, in my opinion the Papo male as he fits well with the Schleich female, and a cria, I would pick the Papo too, I don't have it as I have the retired Schleich but it looks good. However it is retiring this year, so you better be quick  :D
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Arctinus

I second the Schleich dromedary.  :)

EDIT: I can post pictures of it together with the Papo Bactrian camel (for size comparison), though I'll have to see find it first (I have most of my figures stored in boxes in my wardrobe because I don't have enough space, plus I'm moving in April).  :)
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

~Anatole France