News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Where to find fish figures?

Started by Birdsage, December 31, 2020, 07:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birdsage

I heard that FaunaFigures' store had closed a while ago, and the original fish were discontinued since longer.
Where should I look in order to find them? They seem absolutely invisible to me.
Does FaunaFigures have any to spare?
Also, where can I find the almost equally invisible Replica Toy Fish figures besides Acorn Naturalists' and Collectible Wildlife Gifts' limited ranges?

bmathison1972

The owner of FaunaFigures is our forum's very own @sbell - he call tell you more.

Replica Toy Fish is defunct. It is now Toy Fish Factory, and you can get some on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/stores/ToyFishFactory/Homepage/page/F6B835BF-11E6-4A5F-9040-53DB8F9A5F96

sbell

Hi @Birdsage yes, I closed up shop.

The only FaunaFigures fish that I still have is the ornate bichir. I also have a few Protosphyraena models, also sculpted by @Brandem as a joint figure.

Plus, I do still have all four of the ToyFishFactory sets still, but the Replica Toy Fish...I just have a couple Tiger muskies left of the little ones.

PM me if you have more questions!