News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Animal game

Started by AnimalToyForum, January 16, 2013, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

http://www.animalgame.com/

Can you outwit a computer? It guessed Jerboa, but I stumped it with Surinam toad. It guessed toad, but I wouldn't have it  >:D

Jetoar

Very cool and educational Adam  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Oh, I've just tried it. :) Doesn't know the Giant Isopod Bathynomus giganteus, though... ::) ;D

Jetoar

I thought in a Great white shark and it was true  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sbell

Tried it with Brown Hyena, but it didn't know it. Did guess Striped Hyena though.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: brontodocus on January 16, 2013, 11:41:17 PM
Oh, I've just tried it. :) Doesn't know the Giant Isopod Bathynomus giganteus, though... ::) ;D

Haha!

Ana

I was thinking about Arctic loon but it guessed Albatross  :o hmm, this game has to be improved :)

AnimalToyForum

The game probably wasn't counting on us lot turning up to outfox it  >:D

Varanus

It was able to get angler fish, but not Perentie. :))  On the latter one, it asked if I was thinking of a type of Pokemon!? :P

pachyrhinosaurus

It cannot guess Screaming Piha, but instead it said toucan.

imodelhorselover16

I thought Great Dane.It gguessed New Foundland:/

Advicot

I stumped it with an Indigo Bunting and a corroboree frog.  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

First time playing this game and at the first chance I've stumped it. I've tought in a Wilson's bird of paradise (just because this is the last figure I've made) and it stumped telling me that it should be a long-tailed finch. Since unregistered users can't correct the game, I've let it here :P

Badger

This is basically Akinator but solely with animals (and I wouldn't be surprised if Akinator's database was more complete at this point).

Anyway, I stumped it using a goblin shark (it guessed blue shark) a southern ground hornbill (it guessed sage thrasher), and suprisingly an African lion (it guessed coyote despite me having stating it's from the African savanna).
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

Isidro

Played again and the game got it correctly this time, tough I was thinking in Northern elephant seal but the game don't have options for northern/southern, so it just said "elephant seal"

Surprisingly, it also got correctly the olm!!

Played some times more, it's a bit addictive, hehe. The most hilarious result is when I was thinking in something so easy as a hedgehog, and it told me that is... a zombie :P :P

GojiraGuy1954

I added Yi and Siamraptor

Isidro

Come on, game! How you can guess that a nautilus is a penguin??? And that a smurf is a grizzly bear? :P

sirenia

Haven't taught it, but it couldn't get Ice Fish

DavidJose1983

That was a fun game it got it right 3 times, I'm impressed! Not sure if this is right thread for it but I found these AR models for Kids: https://www.twinkl.cl/resources/quick-look-3d-ar-models/animals-quick-look-3d-ar-models that you can use on your phone and it's like they are in the room with you. The seal one is quite cool - https://www.twinkl.com.pe/resource/t-ar-11-harp-seal-quick-look