News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Breeds from Andalucia

Started by valmont, October 14, 2020, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valmont

Look! I've got this briefcase with 26 figurines of autochtonous animal breeds from Andalucia with a book in Spanish!

No manufacturer info. In the book and briefcase you can only read "Junta de Andalucia" (Andalucia Reginal Government) I think it was some kind of promotinal campaign of regional breeds. Never available in shops. According to the introduction of the book, it should be from 2009-2012 period

It's lovely but I would sell it if I got a good offer because I'm more into wild animals

bmathison1972

Wow, that is really neat to have such a geographically-restricted set, yet with so many examples. The exotic poultry are particularly nice (well, exotic for me being in the US - LOL).

stargatedalek

Very interesting set indeed.

If another prospective buyer is at all interested in splitting the set I might be interested in those birds, but shipping cost on the whole set from Europe would probably be prohibitively expensive for me.

Advicot

I saw this on STS, and it's going for 120 euros on some websites. I really want this set but at 120 euros I may have to wait a while
Don't I take long uploading photos!

BlueKrono

It seems I'm one of a crowd, but I'd specifically be interested in the "combatiente" rooster.
I like turtles.