News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Knock-knock! Woodpeckers!

Started by Takama, June 17, 2018, 02:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ivory Billed Woodpecker
One that can be Reviewd on the Dino Toy Blog

AnimalToyForum

Well, it is certainly a dinosaur. :))

Thanks for posting more Yowie walk-arounds. The entire Yowie section on the ATF is all thanks to you.

Takama

and thank you for makeing it easy for me to see what is and isent reviewd on this forum. (As well as what pictures need Replaceing)

Advicot

Is it a extinct? I thought CollectA released one to their wildlife range. Not their extinct range.  ???
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

It's presumably extinct (I think still classified as Critically endangered, as many very recently extinct animals - you must take in account that must pass 50 years since last confirmed record for declare a species as extinct). I considere it extinct. CollectA also put its maned wolf in the African animal range, it's not a scientific booklet and don't need to be, it's just an animal toy joy :P

bmathison1972

Quote from: Advicot on November 07, 2019, 08:04:00 PM
Is it a extinct? I thought CollectA released one to their wildlife range. Not their extinct range.  ???

CollectA does not have an Extinct Line, they have a Prehistoric Line, and extinct does not mean the same as prehistoric.

Isidro

Oh, yes, I missed this detail. The (very recently acquired) CollectA thylacine, that is also extinct in modern times, belongs to the Wildlife range too.

bmathison1972