News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Papo Anaconda

Started by Arctinus, August 20, 2020, 05:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctinus

Hi, I started collecting about three months ago and only registered here a couple of days ago.  ^-^

I still have the anaconda on my wishlist and was/am considering buying the Collecta anaconda, but was also wondering if anyone has the Papo version and could maybe post a photo or two. If so, how good would you say it is in terms of accuracy? Is it bendable like the Papo rattlesnake (in which case I'll probably go with the Collecta one)?  :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

~Anatole France

bmathison1972

The Papo anaconda is new for 2020 and has not been released yet (unless there is an older one you are referring to).

Arctinus

Oh, that explains it then. Weird, though, that it's listed on Amazon UK as Temporarily out of stock:o This is probably what confused me.

Are there any release dates for the 2020 wildlife line? I can't seem to find any (I'm still trying to find my way around this forum).

~Anatole France

bmathison1972

Quote from: Arctinus on August 20, 2020, 05:50:49 PM
Oh, that explains it then. Weird, though, that it's listed on Amazon UK as Temporarily out of stock:o This is probably what confused me.

Are there any release dates for the 2020 wildlife line? I can't seem to find any (I'm still trying to find my way around this forum).

'Temporarily out of Stock' may also be a default for 'Coming Soon' :)

No idea when more models will be released. Papo tends to be one of the last to release. A couple farm animals are available now, however.

Arctinus

Or "never coming back in stock" as I've found out to be the case with some items.  ::)

Ok, thanks, Blaine.  ^-^

~Anatole France