News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Soft bodies - Cephalopods, Annelids and Gastropods

Started by brontodocus, December 28, 2012, 07:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

My second Invertabrate for my Wild Safari animal Collection

bmathison1972

Nice. When I was a generalist, I had the Monterrey Bay Aquarium version, which looked very very similar, albeit bigger.

JimoAi

Which common octopus is more accurate? Only counting the mini collectA and Eikoh IMG_20210218_190126.jpg

chaomantoy

I have two kinds of giant pillows, one is a simulation and the other is a cute style, they can be used as sofa cushions, bed plush pillows, we call it squid plush pillow

Plush Toy Manufacturer & Wholesale Stuffed Animals Supplier | Chaoman Toy

EpicRaptorMan

I was at an aquarium today and the gift shop had the exact same squid plushie (one on top) alongside alot of other cool ones. Too bad I don't collect plushies xD

NSD Bashe

I believe this is the right place for...

allthenudibranchs.jpg

my sea of slugs

allthenudibranchsA.jpg

allthenudibranchsB.jpg

bmathison1972

impressive collection of sea slugs! I don't have any of the Yujin ones yet, but I think that set has species that I otherwise don't have represented yet

Saarlooswolfhound

Oh nice! I need to find some of these for my collection. Very nice group!

NSD Bashe

Thank yous   ;D    As for the Yujin series, I would say they are mid-level difficulty in acquiring; they are less common than say the Kitan club ones but they are not anywhere as impossible to find as the Play Visions set or that one sea slug by J Dream, at least in my searching.

RyujinGodOfTheSea

Quote from: NSD Bashe on June 04, 2023, 11:53:12 PMI believe this is the right place for...

Nudibranchs are one of my top 10 favorite animals, so my jealously is tangible, lol.

NSD Bashe

Thanks lol  Best of luck to ye   :)   (most of these models do become available every now and then if you peek through eBay frequently enough)

NSD Bashe

Here's a set of sea slugs I think is either obscure or simply no one has mentioned by F-Toys:

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10446811/30/1

There are five in all, out of which I have the pink one (it's on the far right in my images).  Forgot to mention its brand before, I don't think any of this set are listed in the wiki.

bmathison1972

Ooo a couple new species for me. I might have to look at this in more detail

EpicRaptorMan

I like the Kitan Club Blue Dragon.

I'm glad I didn't buy the new BullyLand one based on size alone!

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

CollectA 2023 Common Cuttlefish (replaces Bullyland in my collection):

bmathison1972

Safari Ltd. IC giant Pacific octopus:

EDIT: This is the updated model that has only one siphon (as it should)

bmathison1972