News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Valmont's collection

Started by valmont, July 24, 2020, 10:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valmont

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I started buying animal figurines as a present for my son 10 year ago but now I am the one who collect them, I have aroung 300 items. I like specially mammals and birds.

This is a video of my collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHux7fvMTM&t=9s

Well, actually it was 3 months ago, during the lockdown in Spain, my collection has grown with 20-25 new figurines. Also I've created some dioramas. I'´ll try to make a new video soon.

Lanthanotus

Welcome to the forum.

You got a nice assortment of figures there. I see you use Playmobil parts for your display. I like them too, they are more artificial and less naturalistic than the other brands, but they offer a great variety and can be nicely combined. Just your beautiful CollectA Kiwi needs its beak a bit reshaped ;)

sirenia

Welcome! Good collection there, look forward to seeing more from you.