News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Animal Toy Blog visitor numbers

Started by AnimalToyForum, June 01, 2020, 11:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

This is a thread for some stats of a different kind to the ones @bmathison1972 has been compiling (http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=2558.0) – visitor numbers. This thread was prompted by the good news that last month the ATB had the greatest number of monthly unique visitors to date, 936 users viewed 8,167 pages in May.

bmathison1972

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 01, 2020, 12:59:03 PM
936 different people viewed it?

Yep, 936 different people; 8,167 page views between them. I've given you access to the Google Analytics account if you want to dig into the details. 8)

bmathison1972

you gave me access; I just haven't played with it yet :)

Probably 3 of those people are me: home, work, and phone  ;D (maybe 2, can't remember if I accessed via my phone lately)

AnimalToyForum

And if you're interested in the big picture, the blog has had 5,630 different visitors in total, accruing 59,888 page views between them. Not bad for a new website. :D

Yeah, there might be some duplicate users from people logging in on different devices, or refreshing cookies, so it will be a slight overestimate. But still healthy!

bmathison1972

Quote from: animaltoyforum on June 01, 2020, 01:36:33 PM
And if you're interested in the big picture, the blog has had 5,630 different visitors in total, accruing 59,888 page views between them. Not bad for a new website. :D

Yeah, there might be some duplicate users from people logging in on different devices, or refreshing cookies, so it will be a slight overestimate. But still healthy!

even with duplication, 936 in May still probably translates to at or around 900 individuals