News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

test

Started by AnimalToyForum, May 28, 2020, 03:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

Not a valid attachment ID.

bmathison1972

I see a squat lobster and a shark :-D

sirenia

I see an enormous purple crab, allying with a shark!

AnimalToyForum

Hehe, I'm testing the image resize feature. It works, but there's supposed to be a clickable bar at the top of the image, with a symbol and text which says click to enlarge. The bar and text isn't appearing and I can't work out why. It works on the DTF...

Avian

Quote from: animaltoyforum on May 28, 2020, 03:41:21 PM
Hehe, I'm testing the image resize feature. It works, but there's supposed to be a clickable bar at the top of the image, with a symbol and text which says click to enlarge. The bar and text isn't appearing and I can't work out why. It works on the DTF...

The bar along with an exclamation mark symbol is appearing on mine, but there is no text saying click to enlarge.
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

AnimalToyForum

The yellow bar is there now. But still no text. On DTF there is text but no yellow bar! I can't work out what's causing the difference.

Advicot

It looks more like a yeti crab to me  ;D
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Avian

Quote from: Advicot on May 29, 2020, 09:57:37 AM
It looks more like a yeti crab to me  ;D

I was thinking the same thing lol  :))
You must understand the past before you can change the future.