News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

schleich 2021

Started by machastan, March 31, 2020, 11:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

machastan

for you Schleich collector he what I got for 2021
African wild dog and pup, addax and calf, bongo antelope and calf, bontebok, yellow-spotted rock hyrax, bat-eared fox, Ruppel's vulture, northern bald ibis, klipspringer, patas monkey, crowned lemur, white-fronted lemur, red river hog, banded mongoose, striped hyena, sacred ibis, scimitar-horned oryx, and grey crowned crane.  Africa

Asia
barasingha doe, buck, and fawn, chital doe, buck, and fawn, binturong, Malayan sun bear, Malayan civet, silver leaf langur, red knobbed hornbill, white-naped crane, babirusa boar, sow, and piglet, Asian small-clawed otter, dhole, and pup, and slow loris

Australia
eastern grey kangaroo male and joey, red kangaroo male and joey, Leadbeater's cockatoo, southern cassowary, yellow-footed rock wallaby, bridled nail tailed wallaby, brushtail possum, ringtail possum, and long-beaked echidna

South America
Brazillian tapir, giant river otter, roseate spoonbill, king vulture, common rhea, guanaco, and baby, South American coati, cotton-top tamarin, capuchin monkey, kinkajou, bush dog, amazon river dolphin, greater bulldog bat, and black handed spider monkey

North America
bighorn sheep ram, ewe, and lamb, Dall sheep ram, ewe, and lamb, eastern spotted skunk, the nine-banded armadillo, silver fox, long-eared owl, great grey owl,
pronghorn, Roosevelt elk, cougar, bobcat, and kitten, and eastern cottontail rabbit

domestic dog
Catahoula leopard dog and pup, blue lacy, Saluki, Chinese shar-pei, basset hound, bluetick coonhound, and American bulldog     

Badger

(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

Advicot

Is this what they might be releasing or what we want them to make?  ???
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

Given the species mentioned and the quantity, I think is clearly the second option. But the author should have said that I think.

Advicot

And not where figures for 2021 should have been put as this is reserved for when new releases are mentioned

Advicot

Wait hang on, was this just an April Fools joke that Schleich was releasing these figures?!

Isidro

No, is never mentioned that Schleich will release these figures. As said before, I think that clearly is just what the author want to be released from Schleich. Extremely unrealistic list.

bmathison1972

wish lists do not belong in the 'New For..' boards so I moved it here.