News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Jumping the border...

Started by Lanthanotus, March 24, 2020, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

Hello forum,

I am a member to the DTB since 5 years or so and a frequent reviewer. As I also add a few recent animal models to my collection now and then I thought to give it a go and join this forum aswell. My main interest is in reptile ecology, especially in varanoid lizards which I am lucky to have the chance to keep as "pets" and also to observe and study in the wild (well, not permanently, but we`ve been in goanna territory three times now each for several months, so...). But I recently also found a great interest in birdwatching and photographing.

Well, that`s enough for a start I guess :)

Cheers

bmathison1972

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 24, 2020, 09:53:21 PM
Hello forum,

I am a member to the DTB since 5 years or so and a frequent reviewer. As I also add a few recent animal models to my collection now and then I thought to give it a go and join this forum aswell. My main interest is in reptile ecology, especially in varanoid lizards which I am lucky to have the chance to keep as "pets" and also to observe and study in the wild (well, not permanently, but we`ve been in goanna territory three times now each for several months, so...). But I recently also found a great interest in birdwatching and photographing.

Well, that`s enough for a start I guess :)

Cheers

Welcome @Lanthanotus and don't worry about jumping the border, we won't send you back  ;D >:D C:-)

By the way, I hope you will contribute to the Animal Toy Blog, even if as a guest, as I am familiar with your work on the DTB!

I am also getting more into birdwatching. I keep an informal 'life list'.

Advicot

Welcome to the forum Lanthanotus!  :))
Don't I take long uploading photos!

AnimalToyForum

Lanthanotus

Thanks for your welcome,... I indeed would like to contribute to the blog ;)

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 26, 2020, 07:32:46 PM

Great! Sorry I already claimed the Rebor Komodo dragon, it has been on my to-do list since Everything Dinosaur sent it to me to review. But there's plenty other stuff that hasn't been reviewed yet.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: animaltoyforum on March 27, 2020, 10:23:59 PM
Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 26, 2020, 07:32:46 PM

Great! Sorry I already claimed the Rebor Komodo dragon, it has been on my to-do list since Everything Dinosaur sent it to me to review. But there's plenty other stuff that hasn't been reviewed yet.

No problem there :)
... and yeah, considering the number of recent animal figures, there`s a lot to go, even plenty of other Komodo Dragons :P