News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Reviews You’d Like to See?

Started by suspsy, March 10, 2020, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Just curious as to what reviews people would like to see on the ATB. I don't own any of these ones myself, but I'd be interested in reading about them.

-CollectA Frilled Lizard.
-Papo Rearing Tiger.
-Safari Ltd Wonderful Wildlife African Elephant.
-Safari Ltd Monterey Bay Aquarium Giant Squid.
-any polar bear.
-any moose.
-any zebra.
-any African white rhino.
-any eagle.
-any penguin.

bmathison1972

I would like to see domestic horses, cats, and dogs. Not because I collect these, but because they are soooooooooooooo common in the toy/model world, they need better representation. Plus, if we get some of these more popular groups on the Blog, it could elicit more Guest Reviews.

My next review will be an odd novelty figure currently en route to me, but after that I could do some of your requests (those with an 'any' in front of them), suspsy.

Thanks for starting this thread; I hope it generates some more posts!

suspsy

Yeah, I'd like to see some horse reviews as well, and more domestic critters. I've been thinking of eventually getting my son a few farm figures, but probably not any time soon.

Advicot

I would like to see figures that are on my wish list to help me decide if I should purchase a certain figure. Some examples include Safari Right Whale, Southlands Grey Kangaroo.
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

Quote from: Advicot on March 11, 2020, 08:32:25 PM
I would like to see figures that are on my wish list to help me decide if I should purchase a certain figure. Some examples include Safari Right Whale, Southlands Grey Kangaroo.

Both are in my future purchase list, so they reach the level that I require for my collection :)

suspsy

I'd also love to see someone do some PNSO reviews. I doubt I'll be submitting any, as the big toys are far too expensive and I'm not really interested in the miniatures.

bmathison1972

I did a walkaround on here for the Jackson's chameleon; I might just migrate that over to the Blog!

suspsy

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 12, 2020, 02:20:16 PM
I did a walkaround on here for the Jackson's chameleon; I might just migrate that over to the Blog!

That'd be nice! More reptiles is always good!

suspsy

Oh, and since you've seen my last review (obviously), you already know what this weekend's submission is!  ;)

OkapiBoy

Hello everyone!
I just want to let all of you know that my computer is pretty much dead, which is really bad since I have all my review and photos there.

So, unfortunately there won't be any reviews, or at least published reviews from me for a while until I can afford a new computer 🥺
That goes the same for the DTB as well.

Just an FYI, I had 2 reviews all written up before the disaster that was getting ready to upload.
They are CollectA's Bongo antelope and Grevy's Zebra. Sigh.
I will let you guys know when I'm back on the game.

Take care and everyone stay safe and healthy!

suspsy

Quote from: OkapiBoy on March 12, 2020, 06:12:54 PM
Hello everyone!
I just want to let all of you know that my computer is pretty much dead, which is really bad since I have all my review and photos there.

So, unfortunately there won't be any reviews, or at least published reviews from me for a while until I can afford a new computer 🥺

Just an FYI, I had 2 reviews all written up before the disaster that was getting ready to upload.

That sucks big time. Very sad to hear it, good sir. Hope you're able to acquire a new computer before too long!

bmathison1972

Quote from: OkapiBoy on March 12, 2020, 06:12:54 PM
Hello everyone!

Oh Ash....that's horrible! I was wondering why you'd been quiet; now I know why!

Well, when you do come back, I know your reviews will be spectacular!

BlueKrono

I'd love to see a review of the HappyKin southern right whale dolphin, but I'm not sure if anyone has it.
I like turtles.

Isidro

I hope that at least you can recover all the data of the hard disk and release in your new computer when you have it :( Sorry for hear that, it happened to me once and it really sucks :(

Casually, I bough the couple you mentioned (bongo and Grevy's zebra) just at same time, and repainted both :D

Lanthanotus

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask,... I`d like to submit a review of the Rebor Komodo Dragon. If that`s okay for you and not already claimed by someone?

bmathison1972

I think @animaltoyforum wants to do it, but I'll let Adam say for sure :)

Lanthanotus

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 26, 2020, 09:47:25 PM
I think @animaltoyforum wants to do it, but I'll let Adam say for sure :)

Yes, sorry, that's mine to do, maybe I'll get around to it now that I'm staying home more...

Lanthanotus

No worries, I am sure I`ll find some other nice thing to review amongst my figures :)

suspsy

I'd also like to see more birds of prey and more antelopes.