News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Ikimon/Kitan Club - New for 2020

Started by bmathison1972, February 27, 2020, 11:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Looks like Ikimon will release an Australian-themed set to help Australian relief efforts. Here are images of prototypes:

Isidro

Absolutely amazing. I've already seen the kangaroo (there are two of them in different positions) somewhere in eBay. Compared with the fingers, the platypus may even replace the Southlands as the best platypus in figure form. The ninja wombat is not for me :P but I think that this koala could be THE koala for my collection, tough at the moment I've sticked with Southlands. For the devil, it's a hard competence, CollectA and Southlands already have very good ones.

Advicot

Extremely lovely figures, they are all amazing!  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!

bmathison1972

Advicot

Don't I take long uploading photos!

endogenylove

Do we have any information on when the Australia figures will be officially released? The koala and the kangaroo are both gorgeous :)
Always looking for new species...

bmathison1972

sirenia

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 27, 2020, 11:50:14 PM
Looks like Ikimon will release an Australian-themed set to help Australian relief efforts. Here are images of prototypes:

What happened to the set? There's been no word from them for almost a year. I would love to see a wallaby in the set too

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on February 01, 2021, 08:54:42 AM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 27, 2020, 11:50:14 PM

What happened to the set? There's been no word from them for almost a year.

Welcome to the world of Ikikon...