News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Visual counting game (animal edition!)

Started by AnimalToyForum, February 20, 2020, 12:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

Simple game. Post a picture of the next number in the sequence. The picture must include both the number and something animal-related. No double posts, except for bumps. I'll start. O:-)

AnimalToyForum

AnimalToyForum

Enjoy the game while it's relatively easy!

AnimalToyForum

Advicot

Don't I take long uploading photos!

Badger

(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

AnimalToyForum

Badger

(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

Advicot

bmathison1972

@Advicot you really should find a better way to upload images. We have to click on it to see it in full size (either that or there is something you are/are not selecting when you upload it). Thanks.

Advicot

I don't want to sound rude @bmathison1972 but what is the problem? Is it an inconvenience? BTW that's how my computer puts down images on the forum.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Advicot on February 21, 2020, 09:26:15 PM
I don't want to sound rude @bmathison1972 but what is the problem? Is it an inconvenience? BTW that's how my computer puts down images on the forum.

For the rest of us, it shows up as a tiny thumbnail. Visitors to the forum ideally should not have to click on an image to see a larger version. I am not so tech-savvy, maybe Adam has some ideas since others have had a similar issue.

AnimalToyForum

@Advicot, presumably you're finding those images online, in which case, the best thing to do is simply link to the image using bbcode. Then, you don't need to upload it an an attachment as you are currently doing. :) The forum attachment system isn't very good because it creates a thumbnail. If one clicks the text it downloads the image, which is a bother. I recommend not using the attachment system except as a last resort.

AnimalToyForum

bmathison1972

I don't normally play forum games, but this one is a lot of fun!