News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recur - New for 2017

Started by bmathison1972, January 26, 2020, 02:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Recur posted this themselves on the STS forum, a family of golden snub-nosed monkeys. Not sure of the size yet but possibly large compared to most standard-sized figures:

Badger

These were first posted back in 2017 - I don't think they qualify as new figures.
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

bmathison1972

oh darn, I neglected to check the date of the original post  :-X

Thanks, @Badger ; I'll delete this thread later today

Advicot

OH MY! They are lovely, if they are around the size of the Safari model I'll be trying to get my hands on them as soon as I can find them. How much would they cost roughly each?  ???
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Avian

These would be perfect for a diorama I've been planning...
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

bmathison1972

I just moved it to New for 2017 :)

Isidro

Ooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're PERFECT! That's the quality I want for my figures. If theyre the same size or a bit smaller than the Safari one, I would try to get the male instead the Safari figure! Probably it's hard to get and expensive, is it? But if the size matches my wishes, the price will be worth.... they're so amazing!

Isidro

Oh, don't worry, I've found it by myself and can reply myself (and Advicot too, as he wrote exactly my same toughts :P ). The figure have a reasonable price in Amazon (about 22 dollars) but it measures 18 centimeters lenght. So it's a mammooth for me, sadly. I will stick with the Safari figure then, despite the Recur one is much more superbly sculpted!

Seeway

I've just bought these two models few days ago and I've posted some walkaround photos on STS Forum. The link is below:
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t21407-recur-snub-nosed-monkey-walkaround

I also put one photo here comparing with Safari's Arctic wolf so you can have an idea of the scale.

Advicot

Whoa they're huge! They won't be entering my collection then.  :'(
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Arctinus

I've just discovered this brand and was trying to find online photos to compare size. These figures are huuuge. Oh well.  :-\ And if I understand it correctly, they're made of a softer plastic, too.
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

~Anatole France

suspsy

Recur toys are fantastic for children. They're detailed enough to look cool and impressive, but can take infinitely more punishment than anything from Safari, Schleich, CollectA, or any other toy company.