News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Bullyland - New for 2020

Started by Advicot, January 19, 2020, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Advicot

There is only a small list of new figures that Bullyland is releasing this year they are an alpine newt, baby mammoth, forest dragon and an ichthyosaurs.

UPDATE with preliminary photos:

Alpine newt (unfortunately a repaint of the fire salamander):

baby mammoth:

Don't I take long uploading photos!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Advicot on January 19, 2020, 04:17:36 PM
There is only a small list of new figures that Bullyland is releasing this year they are an alpine newt, baby mammoth, forest dragon and an ichthyosaurs.

If you direct me to a link/site, I can edit this first post with pictures.

Advicot

bmathison1972

The alpine newt and mammoth will be 'New'; the Ichthyosaurus and others on that page are just re-releases. I'll update the first post of the newt and mammoth when pics are available. Thanks for the heads-up!

stemturtle

@Advicot: Wow! An alpine newt. The perfect gift for Valentine's Day.

bmathison1972

Quote from: stemturtle on January 19, 2020, 05:09:09 PM

@Advicot: Wow! An alpine newt. The perfect gift for Valentine's Day.

This could be very good. While their wildlife and sealife models faltered during the 'end', their 'small' animals (reptiles, amphibians, and arthropods) have always been stellar!!!

Avian

I've noticed the same thing with their prehistoric figures.
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

bmathison1972

I updated the first post with images from Bullyland's FB page with the alpine newt and baby mammoth.

Unfortunately, the alpine newt is a repaint of the fire salamander, so not only is too big for me but the morphology is wrong.

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 16, 2020, 02:54:31 PM
I updated the first post with images from Bullyland's FB page with the alpine newt and baby mammoth.

Unfortunately, the alpine newt is a repaint of the fire salamander, so not only is too big for me but the morphology is wrong.

At least they're from the same family. It might be worth it just because it looks different. But I'm not going to prioritize it or anything

Advicot

HOW DEPRESSING! I was excited for the newt.  :'(  I'll have to announce on the STS the news.