News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion?

Started by Takama, January 16, 2020, 10:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ok This is a Company that has its own subbourd on the DTF. But they are now doing more then just Dinosaurs now.

Case in point, there Grab N Go Komodo Dragon

However there is Somthing i wanted to show that i Think None of Us were Expecting, from a company that names there Prehistoric animals after Heavy Metal Bands

This is the Qhoute from there Facebook Page

QuoteDidn't see this coming did you?

WIA Brigitte Eberl Edition 1:18 scale Black Leopard and Dark Bay Pangare, designed by Gustav and manufactrured by REBOR, now available at shop.modellpferdeversand.de/

The intial batch have already been sold out before Christmas and the new batch will become avaialbe in early March at just €8.95, if you are both a horse lover and a REBOR fan then here is your chance to grab something different for a change - that right we don't just make dinosaurs!

@animaltoyforum do you think Rebor Deserves there own general Discussion thread here, now that they tapped into the modern animal market?

AnimalToyForum

I have the Grab N Go Komodo Dragon, thanks to http://everythingdinosaur.com It's my next scheduled review for the Animal Toy Blog, later than anticipated due to workload. But spoilers: it's wonderful.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Takama on January 16, 2020, 10:08:20 PM
@animaltoyforum do you think Rebor Deserves there own general Discussion thread here, now that they tapped into the modern animal market?

Yes! Thanks for creating it. 8)

Bread

A little late, but Rebor has revealed a new project they are working on, GNG07 "Bizkit" the American Alligator:

A few things need to be fixed, mainly the over-textured head since Alligators have more of a keratin surface rather than these tiny scales. I think this has to do with the style Rebor go for, but sadly it is not portrayed well on this animal. Still going to pick this up as I was looking for a nice and large American Alligator figure.

Edit: Misspelled Bizkit.
From the Dinosaur Toy Forum.

bmathison1972

Bread

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 16, 2021, 12:33:14 PM
any idea how big it's gonna be?
Rebor stated 1:6 scale, but never said what the size of an Alligator it would represent. For example, it could 1:6 scale 2 meter or 1:6 scale 4 meter Alligator.

stargatedalek

Does the skull look too short to anyone else? Like it tapers way to quickly. I hope that's just the angle.

Bread

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 16, 2021, 07:33:43 PM
Does the skull look too short to anyone else? Like it tapers way to quickly. I hope that's just the angle.
Not just you. I too noticed it and was waiting on someone else to point it out just in case I was mistaken. The snout needs to be a little longer. The eyes also need to be larger too.