News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

WowWee - New for 2020

Started by stargatedalek, November 30, 2019, 09:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

WowWee make animatronic toys, typically highly styled and presumably not of much interest to most members here, but their "Untamed" line which is significantly less styled (and that's saying a lot about the other lines) has just branched into modern animals. Thus far being focused on dinosaurs and fictional animals, there is a set of snakes slated for a 2020 release.

Technically the cobra and rattlesnake have just released as of Christmas season 2019, but this is typical for 2020 product waves and the other two are supposed to release in 2020.

Don't get your hopes up too high, it seems adding the articulation makes an absolute mess of them. These really do look genuinely terrible compared to the marketing prototypes, sad, I'd have bought them in a heartbeat if they looked like the prototypes. These things though, I guess I'll keep an eye out for any discounted ones.

bmathison1972

Thanks for bringing this to the forum's attention. It's good to get these obscure companies some representation.

If you buy one, you MUST review it for the Blog ;-)

stargatedalek

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 01, 2019, 12:28:19 AM
Thanks for bringing this to the forum's attention. It's good to get these obscure companies some representation.

I've been considering reviewing some weird things for the blog, one of these would be a sure-in.

bmathison1972

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 01, 2019, 02:28:55 AM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 01, 2019, 12:28:19 AM

I've been considering reviewing some weird things for the blog, one of these would be a sure-in.

Weird things are most welcome (you have seen historically some of my walkarounds hahaha)