News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

K&M Jellyfishes

Started by HobbyTiger, November 20, 2019, 01:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobbyTiger

Hi guys! So I found out about these jellyfish figures and they looked amazing to me, something that would really go well with my Jellyfish collection but I've been looking around the web and unfortunately I couldn't find any of them for sale.

So I was wondering maybe if I could ask around here and somebody in this group might just have an answer as to which kind of websites I can get them. I really like the Moon Jellyfish in particular, that's my main focus in the entire set  :D

If anybody is selling them or found a website that sells them, please do share (i owe it to ya) Thanks.
*Picture in attachment*

bmathison1972

Interesting set; I would like it too! I was unfamiliar with it until you posted it.

Retired K&M figures can be very difficult to find. I see you posted on STS as well; maybe froggie will have some advice (she always seems to track down the hardest-to-get figures  :) )

HobbyTiger

I was automatically in love when I first saw it. Yeap old K&M figures are very hard to find nowadays..