News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by brontodocus, January 12, 2013, 01:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 21, 2014, 09:27:34 PM
Big positive to brettnj ^-^!
I'm not sure if he's a member here :-\, but the figures I got through him are extant species ;D.

He's here, but doesn't post as much!

brontodocus

:D :D :D Hurra! :D :D :D

A big positive for loru1588! All arrived quick & safely. ^-^

Jetoar

Congrats for yours battats  ;).
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

bmathison1972

BIG positive for Chad (sphyrna18) for the Safari LTD 2015 shrimp AND one of his custom bases, which will serve as a home for my Takara Tomy 22nd Anniversary red swamp crayfish:

stargatedalek

positive for bmathison1972!

Uroplatus

Big positive for Postsaurischian! (Again)  ;)
The figure arived in perfectly good health, made my girlfriend do a happy dance, and the little stamp on the envelope was a wonderfull detail as well.  ;D

postsaurischian

Positive back to Uroplatus!
Making people dance is a good feeling. If an envelope or package doesn't have that little stamp, it's not from me :).

bmathison1972

Positives for Sean and Brett, both of which directed me to the recent fleas and ticks, and Brett for working with his contact in Japan to secure them :)

stargatedalek

stargatedalek

Another huge positive for brontodocus!

brontodocus

Quote from: stargatedalek on September 28, 2015, 10:58:59 PM
Thanks, stargatedalek! :) Wow, this must have been one of the fastest parcels ever from Germany to Canada... :o

stargatedalek

Quote from: brontodocus on October 01, 2015, 11:40:13 AM
Quote from: stargatedalek on September 28, 2015, 10:58:59 PM
Thanks, stargatedalek! :) Wow, this must have been one of the fastest parcels ever from Germany to Canada... :o
Very fast indeed! Now if only Canada's sorry postal system could set its record for fastest package and make it there by next year :P

stargatedalek

brontodocus

:D :D :D Hey, and another huge positive for stargatedalek! :D :D :D The PV Marine Iguana arrived on Friday, so that was also quite fast!

Halichoeres

Oh gosh, a very late positive back for stargatedalek!  :-[

I forgot there had been extants involved!
Where I try to find the best version of every prehistoric species: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0

froggie

Huge positive and hooray for stargatedalek!

Happiness is a box of slugs  ;D

stemturtle

Positive for sbell, Fauna Figures, recommended seller.
The rare Colorata aye-aye was delivered within 2 weeks, during the Christmas rush.

bmathison1972

big positive for dinocat who sold me THREE of the PV ectoparasites at a very very generous price!

sbell

Quote from: stemturtle on December 17, 2015, 07:20:39 PM
Positive for sbell, Fauna Figures, recommended seller.
The rare Colorata aye-aye was delivered within 2 weeks, during the Christmas rush.

This got by me...anyway, happy to help, and I'm glad it made it to you in reasonable time. Never know at this time of year!

sbell

And another--big Thumbs Up to Jetoar--my Pachycrocuta arrived today, and it's fantastic! Almost jumps out of a Mauricio Anton painting!