Author Topic: The Feedback Thread  (Read 39049 times)

stargatedalek

• View Profile
Re: The Feedback Thread
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2018, 01:51:29 PM »
Big positive for Brett an both of his Japanese sources! Massive order arrived and I am thrilled.

Beetle guy

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2019, 01:01:35 PM »
Big thumbs up for @bmathison1972 ! Thanks for the extra figurine :))
To beetle or not to beetle.

bmathison1972

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2019, 02:02:47 PM »
Big thumbs up for @bmathison1972 ! Thanks for the extra figurine :))

glad you liked it, sorry for the delay getting it in the mail! And thank you for all you gave me; I got three new species in the last haul!

stargatedalek

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2019, 07:04:32 PM »
Positive as usual for Brett and his sources in Japan! They're always a pleasure to work with and held onto a truly massive package for me to get the best shipping price.

Positive for Minizoo! I've been hoping they would stock PNSO and their prices are particularly good. I got myself an order of mini dinosaurs and I love them. Will definitely be ordering more.

And after going through my PM's I have a disappointed and belated negative for Thylakeane. We traded for a number of items including some relatively expensive ones and the package they sent never arrived. Additionally, they never removed any of the items supposedly sent to me from their sale thread on the ATF, even as I attempted to remain in communication for several months following that before they eventually disappeared.

Isidro

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2019, 07:24:24 AM »
Positive feedback for @widukind  by the 5 delightful figures that I've asked him: CollectA's woodland caribou and mountain nyala, Joy City pygmy hog, Safari LTD chinstrap penguin and no brand made in China common genet.

Positive feedback for @pelycosaurus for the absolutely amazing strap-toothed whale from Nayab/Happy Kin.

Both parcels were my first trades with forum members. I enjoy these figures a lot and they arrived quickly and for a reasonable price :-)