News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mojo Fun - New for 2020

Started by bmathison1972, November 11, 2019, 01:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Mojo Fun 2020 Figures will be posted here:

Wildlife:

Giraffe, male (Mojo is specifically marketing this as a Masai giraffe):

Llama and young:

Chimpanzee, female with young:

Zebra and foal:

Red-eyed tree frog:

strawberry poison-dart frog:

Emperor scorpion:

Farmland and Equestrian:

donkey and foal:

Percheron:

Shire foal:

Morgan horse, in two colors: Bay (dark) and Palomino (pale):

Prehistoric (posted here for completeness; for a detailed discussion please visit the Dinosaur Toy Forum: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8287.0)

Troodon:

Spinosaurus:

Giganotosaurus:

Mamenchisaurus

Mandschurosaurus:

Allosaurus:

Brontosaurus:

Stegosaurus:

Baryonyx:

Another Baryonyx (I think this is a fresh attempt at the one from a year or two ago that had QA issues)

Triceratops:

Brachiosaurus:

Ankylosaurus:

Tyrannosaurus:

bmathison1972

Advicot

Waiting in excitement to see what wildlife they're releasing. It was a good year this year and I truly hope they are releasing some good figures again.  ;D
Don't I take long uploading photos!

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

suspsy

There's finally a new extant animal on Mojo's Facebook: a mother chimpanzee with a baby on her back. Looks decent.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on November 19, 2019, 10:12:56 PM
There's finally a new extant animal on Mojo's Facebook: a mother chimpanzee with a baby on her back. Looks decent.

I saw it on STS; I will add it to the top post when I get home from work

bmathison1972

Quote from: bmathison1972 on November 19, 2019, 10:55:41 PM
Quote from: suspsy on November 19, 2019, 10:12:56 PM

I saw it on STS; I will add it to the top post when I get home from work

Added! I like it!

bmathison1972

...and a red-eyed tree frog too!

Not as crazy about this one. There are much better examples of this species (Yujin, Kaiyodo, even Safari Ltd!)

Advicot

Finally a brand has given a fully black face to an adult chimpanzee, I know Schleich attempted this but the male had a small pink bit of skin on his face. I'm also not very keen of the tree frog it looks extraordinarily odd.  :o

bmathison1972

Quote from: Advicot on November 20, 2019, 04:27:53 PM
Finally a brand has given a fully black face to an adult chimpanzee, I know Schleich attempted this but the male had a small pink bit of skin on his face. I'm also not very keen of the tree frog it looks extraordinarily odd.  :o

A couple years ago, Safari released a very nice male chimp with a black face (check the Wild Safari Wildlife walkarounds)

Advicot

Oh of course, I totally forgot about this figure due to me not having it on my wish list. I don't know if I'm going to get this figure because I have plenty of mother chimps with infants. To be exact 3 out of my 13.  :))

Advicot

bmathison1972

updated with an emperor scorpion! 2020 is looking like a very Blainey year! Already seven arthropods by major non-Japanese manufacturers!

Isidro

Congrats for that! I hope that even more brands will make more athropods for you this year :)

P. S. Sorry for the off-topic but Blaine, whyyy did you frassed a bunch of my BugGuide photos for ID! Some of them even are not bad photos! I don't mind at all that, as I only want an ID that I already had for those frassed, but I don't think all of those photos deserve that :P

bmathison1972

Quote from: Isidro on November 22, 2019, 06:47:17 AM

P. S. Sorry for the off-topic but Blaine, whyyy did you frassed a bunch of my BugGuide photos for ID! Some of them even are not bad photos! I don't mind at all that, as I only want an ID that I already had for those frassed, but I don't think all of those photos deserve that :P

If you want to discuss this, PM me. But to make a long story short, it is a personal decision that is reversible. Please read my profile on BugGuide to learn why I frass pics.

EDIT: I just went through all your pics on BG and I saved way more than I frassed  :))

Advicot

Nice looking scorpion. I'm adding it to my wish list!  ;D

Isidro

Never mind my friend, as I told I don't care really, because I already had everything identified or deleted in my photostream. I've just realized that you're a curator of BugGuide with the frassed images - with the validated ones I didn't noticed that you're in this page  :P

P. S. Apologizes for the off-topic  :-[

suspsy

A Masai giraffe was revealed on Facebook today.

bmathison1972