News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Any figures to give away?

Started by Advicot, November 07, 2019, 09:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Advicot

I would really appreciate if people had any figures that they'd give away free? Preferably wild animals but domestic animals are ok too. Thanks a lot Advicot  ;D
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

I think you should give something in exchange, I doubt people want just to get ride off their things :P

bmathison1972

At the very least you should be expected to pay for shipping!

Advicot

Thad problem is I don't want to get rid of my own figures. It's just to see if someone has any duplicates that'd they'd give away for free.

Isidro

"Something in exchange" is not necessarily figures ;) I obtained some figures from other collectors for my collection (duplicates of course)... but always paid money for them, as it should be. It's the way I obtained the Safari TOOB chinstrap penguin, the Nayab genet, the CollectA mountain nyala, the Happy Kin strap-toothed whale, the Safari California condor, the Kaiyodo Penguin lunch Adelie's penguin and the Bullyland European bison :)

Advicot

Advicot

Well, does anyone have any duplicates?  :)

Advicot

Any wildlife, any brand? I prefer if it isn't Schleich as I have around 400 already and I don't need any more. As well I do have most modern figures by brands but you can see if I have certain figures that you wish to get out of your collection.  :)