News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Passerine Birds

Started by postsaurischian, January 15, 2013, 03:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Really beautiful sculpture  and detailled ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

This Mockingbird, is great, if not a bit simple in teaxture. Its nice and small too.  Perhaps the only Song Bird in the Wings of the World Collection

bmathison1972

Fantastic!! The Passerine birds are so underrepresented in toy form!

Advicot

Cute little bird. I wish Britain had a few American passerines, such as the cardinal, ruby crowned kinglet etc.  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Badger

I really wish I had started following this company a year earlier; this figure is now quite hard to find at a good price.
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

bmathison1972

Quote from: Badger on November 06, 2019, 07:01:05 PM
I really wish I had started following this company a year earlier; this figure is now quite hard to find at a good price.

common and relatively cheap on USA eBay, but probably expensive to ship to Europe

Advicot

Looks extremely realistic . I'm very used to seeing these funny little birds in my garden.  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!

bmathison1972

Sim

Quote from: Advicot on November 06, 2019, 06:46:02 PMCute little bird. I wish Britain had a few American passerines, such as the cardinal, ruby crowned kinglet etc.  :)
I'm happy with the UK's passerines, I love our magpie, crow, blue tit, sparrow, blackbird, jay, starling, raven, jackdaw, robin...  But I understand how you feel as I wish the UK had some of Australia's parrots, e.g. the sulphur-crested cockatoo and rainbow lorikeet.  I'm happy we have the rose-ringed parakeet though! :)
I'm happy to have figures of some of the aforementioned passerines, I'd like figures of the remaining ones!